So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Friday, December 25, 2009

Boing

Mike Song & Tony Tran do a short, but cool hip hop routine.


F*CK You Ryan Seacrest
A few people laughed when I told them I wanted to interview a pole dancer for my new interview series. Well the person I had in mind was Alethea Austin. She recently got to appear on TV, and she takes her art very seriously. The athletic ability that some of these dancers have is amazing, and the health benefits is also something that makes this sport interesting to me. I don't know if I'll get that interview, it seems pretty up in the air at the moment. But after listening to this vlog, I think you would have to agree that she's a good spokesperson for her craft.

The Art Of Facility
This Sonya Tayeh routine is danced by Melody Lacayanga & Jessie Hartley. Melody was my favorite dancer from season 1 of "So You Think You Can Dance".

Tap Dancing The Super Mario Theme
Combining my favorite form of dance with my favorite videogame series can't be a bad thing.

DaveyDanceBlog - 69
This time he's dancing at the NYC Flatiron Building. This is another person I would like to interview in the future. He's like Matt Harding in that he dances all over the place. He's not like Matt Harding in that he can actually dance.


Hotel Room Shuffle
Robert Muraine aka Mr Fantastic is another "So You Think You Can Dance" person. Hopefully he'll eventually go back to the show, and attempt to make the top 20.


Just Dance
This is old news that I just haven't got around to yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment