So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Faces Of Boogiezone

This is a cool commercial, and I saw a number of dancers I really like. For example I saw Moon, Hok & Victor Kim.


US Pole Dance Championship 2010
If only I could afford the trip I'd be there in a heartbeat. My back hurts just watching some of these incredible moves.

Practice On 18ft Poles
Alethea Austin is thankfully good at what she does, because a fall from one of those would do some serious damage.

Fields Of Gold
The video description didn't give any details about the dancer or choreo, but it's a nice routine.

Popping & Robot Freestyle
The Russian Tiger seems to be 100% recovered from that bad knee injury he had.

Neko Nyan Dance
I couldn't make much since from the video description, but my best guess is that Bekah is recreating THIS routine.

Flag Football Dance
These Boston guys decided to dance for Ellen Degeneres.

No comments:

Post a Comment