So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

USPDF Nationals 2009

Highlights from the United States Pole Dance Federation Nationals. Not only are they hot, but insane athletes.

American Beauty
I thought this was a wonderful lyrical routine choreographed by Brittany Bush.

New Year Flash Mob
Somehow I missed this, but better late then never.

Nobody But You
It's so cool that 10 years from now this kid will be able to show his boyfriend the exact moment his parents discovered he was gay.


drrobotnic16
I thought this was a fun routine.

Tik Tok Dances
There have been a ton of people (young girls mostly) dancing to this on YouTube recently. So I figured I should post a couple. The second video is interesting because the girls actually threw in some ballet with the hip hop.


Whats New Pussycat!
I didn't think anything could be worse then Musicorey's singing, but his dancing is definately worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment