So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fidelity

Phillip "Pacman" Chbeeb is my favorite male dancer on YouTube. Not many dancers take advantage of the medium like he does. Here he's dancing a wonderful routine with Arielle Coker.


Funeral Home Dance
Seriously? You couldn't find a better place for your little dance party?

Kenny Wormald Freestyle
Someone on Twitter suggested I look up this guy...I'm glad I did.

Tango Sauce
Jonathan Platero & Pauline Mata dancing a Tango & Salsa.

Body
Here's the latest video from Karla Garcia. If you haven't figured it out....I have a mild "So You Think You Can Dance" addiction.

I Wanna Know Everyone
Normally I would post Jonathan Mann's videos in the "Music Videos" or "Songs Of The Day" sections of the blog. His dancing amused me in this video, and it's the 409th day in the row that Jonathan has posted an original song onto his channel.


Outta My Head
Got Jazz? They do...

No comments:

Post a Comment