So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Synchronized Disobediance

As a blogger this made me LOL, but as a teacher...I'm sure I would have flipped out on those girls.

Leadership Lesson From Crazy Dancing Man
I know this is an old video, but someone turned it into an educational video.

Slap You In The Head Dance
Paul Telner doing what he does best...annoying random people.


Steppin'
1st place winners of the Sprite Step-Off Challenge 2010.

Power Mix Dance Party
This was recorded 1-5-91, and I just thought it was funny to see some of the clothes & dance moves in the video.


Two Teachers One Chair
Ok, this is sort of funny, but these teachers should be fired.

2 x 2 Booty
As requested...but this will be the last booty 2x2 for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment