So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Midnight

Spintown News:
I found a couple videos I can't embed: Robot Dancer & Crack Dancer.

Midnight
Miles Yeung is dancing choreography by Destini Rogers in this video.


Music & Dance Therapy
"Former Dancing Inmates bonded together to spread the message of peace, love, compassion and repentance to all jails in the Philippines in line with Mr. Byron Garcia's crusade on spreading his "Music and Dance Therapy" to all jails nationwide." - YouTube video description

Tigerballet
I've heard some creative ways that people said, "I QUIT!" to their bosses...but this is the best yet. Don't stop watching too earily.

Xiao Bo
This tutting routine was inspired by Moon, Pacman & Hok....3 of my favorite dancers.

Bedroom Dance
An entertaining bedroom dance that involves keeping your clothes on...


Penn Station Performers
These breakers are pretty entertaining.


Jaffar Smith
This is a fun little solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment