So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Friday, June 11, 2010

Elaborate Wedding Proposal

Spintown News:
Ok, so I couldn't help myself, and I'm blogging here again. I took a break from blogging here while I was setting up the SpinTunes song writing competition. Well most of the work for that is done. I had 31 different bands/musicians sign up, rules & schedules are made, the challenges are ready, I made a NEW blog just for the contest and the first challenge will be announced this Saturday at 1AM EST.

I hope you decide to follow along with the competition. There will be at least 67 original songs written & all available for download FREE! You can click the new yellow button that says "SpinTunes" to take you to the new blog page.

- I couldn't find an embed for this video, but I wish THIS dance was popular when I was younger.

Elaborate Wedding Proposal
This proposal is so cool I want to say yes.

Fat Guy Loves His Ice Cream

Daisy Lowe
Thank you Greg Williams...

Ian Eastwood (solo)


You Don't Know
Gina Starbuck, Channing Cook & Noelle Marsh make a lovely team.


Dumbo (solo)

Sexy Pole Dance
Irina Nevskaya spends a lot of time off the pole in this pole dance, but yet I don't seem to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment