So You Think You Can Dance...nerd style?

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Robot Pop Star

As long as they don't have robots replace poledancers...I don't mind robot dancers.

Moon, Pacman & Hok


DaveyDanceBlog - 92 (The Painted Ladies)
The featured song is "Hey Ladies" by The Beastie Boys.


Bad Girl Good Girl
Rebekah Bryan dancing to a Miss A song.


Girl With Ball
I know...it's not dance...but it's choreographed movement & it's awesome.

Bobbi, Alethea & Wendy
To see more of these ladies click HERE.

Booty Shake
Sorry I couldn't find the embed code for this video. You have to watch it by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really starting to loathe the whole concept of the "Booty Shake" video. It's not that I'm offended by the sight of shaking booties. Actually, it's rather pleasant. But the singular focus of these videos displays a massive fetish. And if that's the ONLY thing going on in the video, about 30 seconds in and I'm thinking, "Is there anything else, any talent other than this ape-like display of fanny?" And it creeps me out that these videos rarely show the dancer's face, and force us to revel in objectifying their one body part to the point where they lose any identity. It's gross. So why do I watch? Well, I'm always thinking, "Maybe this one will be different!" And there is a reptilian, hind-portion of my brain that does enjoy the first 30 seconds or so.

    ReplyDelete